The interconnected dimension of handtools.
STAHLWILLE’s DAPTIQ is leading the way: DAPTIQ products can not only communicate with other DAPTIQ products, they also communicate with the controlling and monitoring systems in their specified work environment.
Innovation with added value:
As one of the very first tool manufacturers in Europe, STAHLWILLE realised how important controlled tightening was and applied itself to developing sophisticated, ground-breaking solutions in the field of torquing technology..
Our uncompromising customer focus, skilled consultancy services and innovative ideas have made STAHLWILLE a highly appreciated innovative partner in the field of torque applications. Leading industrial enterprises place their confidence in STAHLWILLE's capabilities.
Bespoke is better:
During work, every action has to be an accurate one and tidiness and discipline are the key to efficiency and safety. To ensure that every tool is always stored where you expect to find it, there are the Tool Control System (TCS) tool inlays.
They provide excellent protection, easy removal and enhanced safety – a quick glance at the tray shows the user instantly if everything is where it should be.
Customising at the next level:
Individually configured Tool Trolleys
STAHLWILLE Tool Trolleys are the ultimate in terms of tool storage.
Their sturdy, high-grade construction protects the tools during everyday work in tough workshop environments while ensuring excellent mobility and safety in the workplace. At the same time, the system provides considerable freedom for personalisation.
360° torquing technology:
- Many years of innovation in torquing technology
- Comprehensive process know-how
- Pace-setting torque tools
- Inspection, calibrating and reference products
- In-house accredited DAkkS testing laboratory
- Understanding of tomorrow's energy needs
Your individual tool solutions:
- Standardised analytical and optimisation processes determine the exact tool that is required
- STAHLWILLE develops the perfect storage solution
- The tool set is optimised in terms of space requirements, overview and weight
- Precautions against incorrect storage and mislaid tools
- Where necessary, we can include tools made by other manufacturers
Try our online configurator:
- Compile your own preferred Tool Trolley configuration.
- It only takes a few minutes to configure the drawers, the equipment needed, colour and many other features and accessories