04.05.2018 | Category : Products
Jetco - Torque Tester Model TED
A precise and flexible partner.
Where accuracy matters – but you still need to be mobile. The versatile tester – model TED – for torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers. TED can be mounted vertically or horizontally – on a workbench or on the wall. To ensure unhindered read-off of test results, the display can be rotated and tilted – making sure it is always ideally positioned. With a display deviation value of only ± 1%, intuitive operation and a broad range of products, this is the reliable partner for workshops and service vehicles.
Torque Tester model »TED«
- Display deviation value only ± 1% for excellent measuring accuracy
- Mount and use in horizontal or vertical orientation
- Patented, 180° rotating display with large digits – easy to read at any angle
- Power – mains, battery or rechargeable
- Three measurement modes (track, peak, peak hold) and three measurement units N·m, ft·lb, in·lb (in·oz also available)
- Target torque and tolerances can be individually set to evaluate readings
- With optional USB port for connecting to a PC. USB link can be used to exchange data, recharge cells or as a power supply.
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Robust, compact construction
- Quality »made in USA«.
For more information, please visit www.itorque.com
JETCO Advanced Torque Tools